Please have a look at our Birthwork Package and additional options below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
ZENMAMALOVE PEACEFUL BEGINNINGS PACKAGE
$1300 & Up
- One prenatal meeting at a convenient location to establish relationship and define birth options, create or refine a birth plan, discuss all preferences and how to best prepare during pregnancy and birth. (approx. 2 hours)
- Use of any books in my lending library.
- PDF’s to help prepare you and keep you organized, sent via email.
- Education through emails and YouTube Videos
- Access to different baby carriers to try on before purchase, including a stretchy wrap, Didymos, Bamberoo, Rebozo, Kanga & Mei Tai.
- An aromatherapy consultation is included in the prenatal visit to discuss what essential oils we can use during labor. I can supply oils and a diffuser for your birth if you wish.
- A customized labor & delivery playlist of music. I will supply a speaker and music and/or meditation tracks for your birth.
- Text, emails and phone calls returned within 4 hours (usually way sooner) until 37 weeks gestation.
- On call 24/7 37 weeks from gestation to birth.
- One postpartum visit, usually within a week of the birth to recount the birth experience, answer any questions, help you decide whether any additional support is needed in the areas of breastfeeding, emotional support, newborn care, etc.
- A Peaceful Postpartum Prescription which includes what to do now that the baby is here, tips for self-care, helpful reminders, contact information for any specialists or referrals if needed, etc.
Fear Release Session
- an additional prenatal visit, held at my home office, where I take you through a healing guided meditation session, helping you relax, find inner strength, facing and releasing of your fears.
Birth Trauma Release Session
- It starts with a phone/Skype/Hangout consult on one day, followed by a live session, at my home office, where we delve into what trauma you may have experienced in a previous birth, and help clear it so it doesn’t carry forth into this birth.
Extra Prenatal Visit
- Sometimes an extra visit is needed or recommended to finalize details. This visit can also be used for us both to go together to a Prenatal appointment with your care provider, so we’ve all met each other beforehand and are comfortable with each other.
Private Prenatal Consult
- Don’t want to hire a Doula, but want some insider information and help formulating your plan? This is a 1.5 hour consultation to discuss childbirth, providers and options, ask questions, discuss any fears or concerns. We can work together and create your ideal personal Birth Preferences handout and discuss how to make your vision a reality. We also discuss various techniques, positions, tools, etc. to make your birth as comfortable as possible.
- A 90 minute consultation at your home where I bring ALL my baby carriers, I help you decide what types would be most effective for you right now, where to get them, how to wear them safely.
- I offer a series of childbirth classes that I created, based on a Mind/Body approach to birth. We can tailor it to your needs, contact me for pricing information based on your specific needs.
Out of Area
- Births that takes place outside of my regular service area (greater Broward County, South Palm Beach County, North Miami-Dade County) (to cover additional mileage, parking, fees, etc.)
Birth Photography Add On
- Photography added on to the doula package during the birth of the baby (you decide how graphic or what you want to include or exclude) and throughout the first hour after birth, includes all edited digital images to you.
Zenbaby at home
- Photography (added on to doula package) at your home within the first 2 weeks of baby’s birth. Lifestyle type photography of the baby, the family, the baby at home, the newness of it all.